CATRICE CAMOUFLAGE CREAM - 010 IVORY

7:17 PM

Hello Girls!
I'm back with another product review today *grin*

Catrice Camouflage Cream is one of my favorite concealer lately. So, I'm very excited to share my opinion with you^^

Let's start!



PRODUCT INFO

Name : Catrice Camouflage Cream

Shade : 010 Ivory

Net Weight : 3 grams

Bought at : Guardian

Price : IDR 47K

PRODUCT REVIEW






This Catrice Camouflage Cream is one of many items that I bought on April. I've been using it non stop since the first time I got it.

As you can see in the picture, this concealer came in a black plastic jar like any other cream concealer. You have to twist the cap to open the jar. The packaging might not very hygienic, but still It's not a bog problem for me since I only use this concealer for myself.


I picked this shade because there is only one shade left in Guardian, fortunately this shade matches me pretty good^^



I can feel its creamy and oily texture when I touch it for the first time. If you don't like satin finish concealer, you probably will not like this Catrice Camouflage Cream. I also find this concealer pretty thick and heavy on the skin.That's why, I only use it to clean up my brows.

One thing you can't forget is to set this concealer with powder. I'm sure you don't want this concealer move all over your face and mess up everything *lol*

CONCLUSION

That's all I can say about this Catrice Camouflage Cream. I'm not saying this is the best cream concealer in the world. I think the quality is decent and it did pretty good job to cleaning up my brows. Moreover, It is very affordable!

Thank you for reading my short review^^
Have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha^^

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great review!!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöner Beitrag! Ich liebe die Produkte von Catrice - Habe einen Concealer von Catrice, den ich tagtäglich verwende :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hasilnya bagus sekali kak di wajahnya,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's freakin affordable 😲😲😲

    Wondering how it performs to spot conceal *think* 😯😯😯


    arokopa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku malah belum pernah coba untuk spot conceal roo^^

      Thank you for reading!

      Delete