PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM - 01 VINCA

3:13 AM

Hello Again, Ladies^^

Lagi-lagi hari ini aku balik dengan review produk lokal.
It's Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in the shade 01 Vinca^^
I know I know, It's probably too late for me reviewing this lip cream now, but better late than never kan?

So, let's start! Shall we?



PRODUCT INFO

Name : Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream

Shade : 01 Vinca

Net Weight : 6.5 grams

Bought at : Dan+Dan Store

Price : Around IDR 50K

PRODUCT REVIEW

To be honest, I really excited when Purbasari launched this Hi-Matte Lip Cream. Well, mostly because their matte lipstick is my favorite matte local lipstick.





I must say, I love this Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream packaging. Packagingnya super sleek dan cantik. Kualitas packagingnya juga bagus. It came in a black matte box that fits the lip cream perfectly. Menurutku kelihatan banget kalau packaging lip cream ini well planned by Purbasari team karena desainnya juga bagus^^



When you open the box, kelihatan kalau lip cream ini bentuknya bukan silinder seperti kebanyakan lip cream. Again, I'm impress with the desain. A very good job, Purbasari!


Talking about the applicator, aku merasa aplikatornya bagus dan kuat. I don't need any lip brush to apply the lip cream because the applicator did a pretty good job. But, I definitely need more than one dip to cover all my lips. Jadi aku harus beberapa kali ambil lip creamnya lagi, I think it's normal since it has that thick consistency formula.



Ketika aku swatch lip creamnya ke tangan, berasa banget kalau lip cream ini konsistensinya moussy dan agak thick ketika di apply. The good thing is, sekali swipe warna bibir kita pasti langsung ketutup. But the cons is, gampang banget kelihatan patchy kalau kita applynya gak rapi dan sloppy.

I don't think this lip cream dry really fast, karena setelah beberapa saat juga masih terasa kalau lip creamnya masih moving and sliding. Tapi tentu aja nggak kayak lip gloss^^

CONCLUSION

Overall, I think this Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream is so so. I don't love it to the moon and back, but I don't hate it either. Menurutku, formulanya terlalu thick and I don't really enjoy it because it is also takes longer time to dry. Tapi, lip cream ini berasa nyaman banget dibibir dan nggak bikin bibirku kering. Oh, and I really love the packaging^^

That's it for today, guys!
Hope it is useful for you^^

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
XOXO - Chacha^^

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Kusuka kemasannya jg Cha 😄

    https://coretantanganwinda.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hasilnya bagus dan packingan nya juga sangat bagus hhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. warnanya bagus.. cuma sayang kurang suka sama tekstur-nya kak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hasil matte-nya keren ya, warnanya juga kalem banget..

    ReplyDelete